Terms & Conditions
1. GENERAL: All sales are subject to these terms and conditions and no others shall apply. Placing an order on our website constitutes acceptance of our terms and conditions of sale. We reserve the right to make alterations or update our Terms & Conditions as necessary. All alterations will apply as soon as changes are made.
2. PAYMENT: All orders must be pre-paid prior to digital delivery.
3. COPYRIGHT: The contents of our website are protected by copyright laws. Images and information from the website may only be used by prior agreement.
4. DESCRIPTION OF PRODUCTS: We make sure that the specification and description of our product is as accurate as possible we also reserve the right to make changes which by no means affect the quality or performance of the products offered.
5. DISCLAIMER: The products offered on our website are offered to promote your well being and aid relaxation. No statement/claim should be construed that the products offered on our website are intended for the cure, prevention or diagnosis of any medical condition or disease. If you are suffering with any ailment/illness or condition and are unsure we recommend that you check with your doctor first.
6. LIABILITY: Lucas Handwerker cannot be held responsible for the misuse or incorrect use of any goods. All users of our products do so at their own risk.
7. DOWNLOADABLE MEDIA: It is the customer's responsibility to back-up and save all downloadable media to their chosen device upon the receipt of the download. Re-issuing of the download is available upon proof of purchase.
8. Lucas Handwerker's consulting practice is purely of pastoral counseling, self-hypnosis training, and spiritual coaching. Lucas Handwerker makes no medical claims and is not a mental health provider or practitioner. As a spiritual counselor and hypnotist Lucas Handwerker serves as a guide and facilitator to your personal growth and development. Lucas Handwerker is not a physician or a licensed clinical health-care provider and will not provide a medical diagnosis nor recommend discontinuance of medically prescribed treatments.